How do I break it off with him?

We've been talking for a little while but I've only spent time with him like 4 times. The 2nd time I saw him I told him I wasn't looking for anything serious. I want to be honest that I don't really think we have much in common and I dont think we click like we are supposed to... how do I break that to him?

Most Helpful Girl

• Tell him you would love to be friend but that you aren't looking to date right now. Men like it straight.

• well I said i didn't want anything serious and I met someone who i clicked with!

• Just tell him you think you two are better off as friends. If he asks why just say you don't think you are compatible romantically.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• Be honest, but not harsh. Just tell him that you don't feel like you see him as being more than a friend, that he's a nice guy... but you just don't click and don't want to waste either of your time.

• just tell him the truth. just say i don't think we are a match sorry. he will get over it