My boyfriend paid more attention to my older sister me on our date!!!?

So me and my boyfriend have been dating for a long time and we recently went bowling and it was fun but he was acting really weird. My dad made my older sister come too because he's really overprotective and I tried to convince him not too because my sister is... well... she's kind of a flirt. She sometimes flirts with guys without even knowing it. Anyway, after a while I noticed that my boyfriend was paying more attention to my SISTER than he was to ME! It was kind of my sisters fault too because she was tickling him and play-fighting. He's done this before with one of his close girl friends. We'll be hanging out at lunch or something and then he'll go hang out with her instead of me. I know that he doesn't like her because 1 she has a boyfriend and 2 we are great friends and she assured me that they were just like brother and sister. It hurts more though because he doesn't even realize he's doing it. What do I do? I feel like he's broken my heart but I still love him...

Most Helpful Girl

• You need to talk to him. Trust me, open and honest communication is very important In a relationship. He doesn't know he's doing it... Have you told him that he does it? You feel like she's broken your heart... He doesn't know this. You have to talk to him and tell him how you doing this makes you feel. You can't keep this inside, it will only force more distance between you two. You need to tell him how you feel.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• Tell him to stop and if he doesn't you should leave him. You deserve a guy who respects you and pays attention to you. That's inappropriate for him to flirt with anyone especially your family.

• Be honest about how you feel, and tell him you find it unacceptable.