Girls whats the ideal perfect date for you?

here's why i ask mine would be to either A) go and watch a basketball game or even better play or B) go to a skatepark and just sit on the ramps how would your ideal date differ from mine?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, I know Zo can dance and I know a few dances as well so I wanna take her dancing, maybe in a spot I pick and I bring the sound box or to a place where its dinner and then dance, we can see, but I definitely want to do that.
    Also, rock climbing haha, she loves it I hear and is a 'natural' I'm told, so I know Kangaroo cliffs are pretty good, but there's also another spot I know where it's fun and indoors and much safer

Not giving too much away here with locations or anything so if she reads these its still a surprise if I do do them :D But those are two :)
    What do you think Pai? :)

What Guys Said 1

• I wish more girls liked basketball , when I take dates to a game they look bored.

What Girls Said 4

• I like the thought of going ice skating with my date and helping each other skate. I think the combination of the music, the cold air, the ice, the teamwork, and the falling down and laughing it off together would be pretty romantic.

• aye aye :)
    tbh for me a perfect date is as long as im with the perfect guy :) and with that absolutely anything would be great :D

• Ayyy that doesn't help me -.- haha Women -.- :P

• oh i do agree with you mark but ima have to back up my girls with this one

• No she doesn't Zo :P
      Yeah Pai :D Thanks :D All I read was the first part of what you said and that's all :P haha

• The vans warped tour :)

• I like activities, anything where we are doing something. Not just etching a movie