Have you ever fallen for someone whom you had no interest in in the past?

I personally haven't as yet (mainly because no one is interested in me).

If so, tell me what changed your mind about them

• Yes, I have fallen for someone who I did not like before
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• The guy I was with for 10 months (and almost have back). Before the night we "met" we couldn't stand each other. We call it the night we met because like I said, before that night, we couldn't stand each other. That night, we were hanging out a lot and ended up liking each other. Then we were a couple for 10 months. Even though things before and after the relationship were rough (very different ways), I couldn't be happier that he is a part of my life.

• *Sigh* ... wish my crush was like you

• Because he doesn't bother getting to know me first to like me ,,, you saw something in your bf that made you fall in love with him

• Try going to a school/social event that you know he will be at and try to somehow talk to him and try to hang out. Make sure you have friends of yours there, too. Maybe things will turn out well like they did in my case.

What Guys Said 2

• No if I don't like em, will not fall for them. OK, she may have a nice body. Bu the person and body go together.

• What didn't attract you to her?

• My wife didn't like me at first. She just didn't realize how much awesome was standing right in front of her. ;)

What Girls Said 3

• Yes. There was a girl at school that I hated because she was pretty, rich, popular you know, stereotypes lol. But then we became friends, then best friends and then I fell heads over heels for her.

• Yep, because he started acting different and I was on a rebound. Then I found out within a few months he was the exact same person that I didn't like before and was just a HUGE liar.

• I am sorry to hear that :(

• It's ok lol It was a good learning experience and made me realize what I had right in front of me all along :)

• I am glad you found the positive in this

• Originally we were just friends and I thought nothing more of him. But slowly he started to open himself up to me and I just fell in love with him.

• Are you guys still together?

• It's okay. Don't stress yourself, hon. If he's not willing to take the time to let you get to know him, then maybe he's not worth your time. One day, you'll be in my position, of loving someone who was just a friend at first. Don't rush things. You're probably a great friend and will be a wonderful girlfriend to an amazing boyfriend so don't worry :)

• Try to open up to your crush more. See if he'll return the favor. Just take things step by step.