Ladies: which of these men do you think you would want to be with?

Take you're pick from the list below. Let's say which ever one you pick you are stuck with. So no picking the millionaire just so you can divorce him, take half his money so you can run off with me.

Or though that would be awesome. Lol

• An average looking man with a modest salary who struggles to get by. Who is very loyal and dedicated to you.
  • A multi millionaire who will look after you but you find him to be very annoying.
  • A drop dead gorgeous hunk with a swimmers body, who will cheat on you again and again.
  • Or Me :-)

Most Helpful Girl

• I wanna vote A but where do you fit on there?

• Probably more A than any of the others. Although I don't like to comment on my own looks and I get by ok.

What Girls Said 6

• i will choose dude A of course

• A. Average looks aren't bad. He works so I know he's not lazy and if he knows how to treat me right and is forever faithful/loyal definitely yes

• I picked A. Why would I want a cheater or someone I'd find annoying?

• what is wrong with the people who chose the hunk? How can girls be so stupid?

• None... these qualities are all lacking

• Celibacy. :)

What Guys Said 0