URGENT Quick! On a plane now, this girl gave me her number?

Should I text her today? Or try to hang out with her on the plan

Update I didn't get a chance to talk to her on the plane, I did before. She was sleeping and dint want to wake her. Just landed, should I try to talk to her or text her later?
Minutes now, plane is going toward gate

Most Helpful Girl

• If you're interested, make small talk on the plane and wait until tomorrow afternoon or evening to call. You don't want to seem over-attatched. First impression is important

• We don't sit next to each other, I was thinking about inviting her up to my seat

• Whats wrong with being attached?

• there's nothing wrong with it, just over-attached can be annoying

What Girls Said 3

• Hang with her first. See what you guys have in common so you will know what to text her about later or even tomorrow so you won't seem too eager

• ask her that night, could be sexy

• Hang with her on plane, call her after!

What Guys Said 3

• I would just ask her what she's doing when she lands and if she wants to hang out. Anything else would be awkward, you don't want to hit on her with everybody else standing around lmao. So make it quick. Do not call/text on the plane, that's weird. But you don't want to avoid her if you're both in the same cabin, that's weird too, I think.

• throw the number away and don't go near her

• OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG... How did you find the time to come here to ask?