How would you know when you found the right one?

I always hear stories about people saying you'll know when you meet that special person. Like what does it feel like... how would you know? (Speaking to those who actually knows the feeling)

Most Helpful Guy

• legit its like the best feeling in the world. you feel completed and its a feeling you will only feel once and will never forget. like some loves can be strong , but the right onee , your soulmate, feels extremelyy speciaal. its hard to explain , but if you have to question whether the person you are with is the one or not then they are not the one. it is someone you have no questions or doubts about and once you find it you will have to look nowhere else again :D

What Guys Said 2

• As someone who came out of a very long term relationship and has been dating for a while I think I have a fresh perspective. First, I think dating - or "talking" if that's the term you use - several people will help make this clear. I met several nice girls. Some it was clear that we had different interest, motivations or priorities. Some were so hung up on themselves that I couldn't get a word in edgewise. Some gave me signals that they really liked me from the beginning. Honestly, all of these girls were good people and I tended to give the girls in the latter category more of a chance. However, somewhere along the way I met someone that shares the same interests and enjoy talking (using the original meaning of the word) so much that I will literally reprioritize everything to make it happen (and she would never ask for that - a good thing). Recently it's become clear she will do the same. An hour feels like a minute, and it's not nearly long enough. Get out and date people. Don't settle. Be open. Don't lose heart. Enjoy life along the way. When hours turn to minutes and you've just got to have your talking fix, you'll know. Good luck!

• When I've been having a conversation with her and I look at the time and see we've been talking for 4 hours even though it seems like 5 minutes. When I can't eat my food because I'm so caught up in the moment with her. When she finishes my sentences and just seems to understand me like no one else. I guess when she feels like a part of me, that's when I know she's the one.

What Girls Said 1

• For me its very hard to explain. The feelings I get with my boyfriend are amazing. Every time he hugs me or kisses me my whole body just tingles. I feel so much love for him its almost unbearable. And I don't know if you have had sex or not but when we do I get very emotional so much to the point that I cry and that's something I haven't experienced with anyone, not even my ex husband. My boyfriend has done so many things to hurt me in the past that I should have left him a long time ago but my feelings are so strong for him I can't make myself do it. I hope this helps you!