I honestly believe I'm ugly and don't think I deserve to be with a good looking women?

Hi id like some opinions from girls on my looks. I guess its hard because there are certain women whom i find attractive physically. And they dont seem to be responding to me, and i dont want to have to be with girls i dont find attractive but what other choice do i have? maybe this is a self esteem thing im not sure..

its nothing to do with lowering my standards, like one girl said im a 5 but that she has her own preference. As do i. But i dont feel like i deserve what i want, and if i go for less which i wouldn't because i know ill be unhappy. So i do nothing. I also have severe ocd, major depression, chronic fatigue, and body dysmorphia.

Its not just simply, "dont do that then"

i really appreciate the replys, how do i put more than one picture up?

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 8

• Ok so physically intimacy is a big part of relationships but does that mean someone has to actually be "hot"? So if i get what you are saying you think lowering your standards will help. It might to be honest. If you genuinely think that the women you find ourself chasing are not yielding positive results then try a new method. If you have a "type" try and branch out. Im not saying to drop your standards, but try and open yourself up and look for traits beyond looks. If you dont think your looks are all that adequate then why should you take such an interest in your partners? If you're looking for an honest rating id say about a 5. You are by no means unappealing but i have my own preferences

• Then don't go after good looking girls. Simple as that.

• You look pretty decent in your profile picture. Just get confident or something. Other than that I don't know.

• You would be more attractive if you had more confidence! You're pretty good looking to begin with! Why don't you focus on finding someone with similar interests, instead of going after a really attractive girl

• Shave your head

• You're NOT ugly at all. The reason why they don't find you attractive enough because you're not emotionally compatible with them due to your feeling down mode. It's not about you looking physically undesirable. Your mind does not meet theirs.

• Why don't you find a white Australian girl in gag?

• You are gorgeous your question makes me so sad, how can you be so good looking and not see it?

What Guys Said 6

• i'm as ugly as Shane MacGowan and i pay to have sex with good-looking girls.

money makes the world go round dude!

• Geez man, have some confidence. If you say that they don't respond to you positively, then you'll have to change the way you approach women.

• You look better than most people, not trying to b. s. you its the truth. If all all else fails come to America, most girls love the Aussie accent.

• i feel the same thing:( it sucks!

• lol you are way better looking than me

• "I honestly believe im ugly and dont think I deserve to be with a good looking women?"

Fine, don't date them. What's the problem?