Why would a guy go after a lesbian?

This guy that I am totally head over heels for told me that he has feelings for me too. However I found out from his roommate that he apparently also pursuing a girl who is a lesbian and just got out of a 3 year relationship. What? Why would a guy even bother going after a girl that he has no chance with? The roommate said he told him that he was going to turn a lesbian straight. I don't know what to do at this point. Do I back off? Do I continue like always?

0|0
4|4

Most Helpful Girl

• i also know a guy like this... theyre turned on by the idea (girl on girl) or they think itll give him easier threesomes, or its just the chase/ wanting something they can't have or thinking he is so manly and hot he will drive her so wild and flip her world upside down that she will be straight... etc

0|0
    0|0
    • So should I just shrug this off as a dumb boy fantasy and continue pursuing him?

• Show All
    • Haha well maybe not actually pursue him but keep seeing him. Lol. He's done most of the pursuing.

• thanks !

What Guys Said 4

• True lesbians hate men period. He is wasting his time and most lesbians won't let men watch much less have a three some

0|1
    1|0
  • Because he's dumb.

0|1
    0|0
    • Haha well ain't that the truth!

• Obviously threesomes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Continue as always. A fool is a fool. This makes him easier prey.

0|0
    0|0
    • Do you think that he was telling me the truth when he said that he liked me? I mean it's not like we are exclusive or anything.

• Yeah.

What Girls Said 3

• I wouldn't waste your time if he doesn't value you don't value him... So when he comes back when he makes a idiot out of himself don't give him the time of day..

0|0
    0|0
  • There are also women out there who think they can change a homosexual male into a maybe bisexual male lol.. Some PEOPLE are weird like that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Basically a threesomes.

0|0
    0|0