I friend zone every guy I meet or talk to and not by purpose, it’s like I don’t know any other way to be with a guy but their friend?

I have been like this for quite some time now. I think I got this way after all my attempts at dating completely failed. I got rejected over and over again. I would put myself out there, and then end up feeling like a complete idiot, I would date guys and they would either lose interest or just want me for all of the wrong reasons. I was tired of being that girl so I decided to change. I didn’t wanna be that boy-crazy and needy girl. I taught myself to be strong and never show vulnerability and weakness towards any male. Wellll….. I think I might have taken it a little too far. Because today I feel great, when I see guys, I really feel nothing, sure if I see a cute one, I think “yeah he’s cute” but that’s about it. I have no goals in trying to catch his attention or talking to him and I sure am not waiting for him to talk to me. It feels good; I feel free. But… sometimes, I fear I’ll be alone forever or at least during the good years, my 20’s, I’ll never have this body again, I’ll never be as pretty and lively as I am in my 20’s and I have no one to share my body, my beauty, my thoughts, and my life with. Because the way I am around guys is the way I am around my friends, my cousins, my family. I have lost touch with my femininity. I don’t know how to flirt and attract guys anymore. I have become the master at friend-zoning….

Most Helpful Guy

• I get friend zoned because I don't know the attraction game either! I wish I knew lol

• That is probably my biggest problem, which is what my mom tells me every single day, she says "you are not in the game". I don't know what I am supposed to say or do without coming off as a desperate and needy girl, and not mention totally cheesy and "basic" as they call it these days.

• Why don't you ask her how to play?

What Guys Said 2

• you should just put your thoughts out there. i know its really hard to do, i am starting to learn this too. and although some guys won't like it if you tell them exactly what you want, some will really apreciate the honesty and won't see you as needy at all! and some guys might also like the fact that when you are with guys, you act like you are with your regular friends and what not. personally it would make me feel much more confortable when i'd be with you

• Learn from players howw they manage things.

What Girls Said 0