How To Be Confident On My Double Date Tomorrow?

Ok so I am going out with my with my friend, his girlfriend and a friend of hers on a double date. We re going bowling. What are some ways I can be confident tomorrow on this date. Me and the girl have been texting since Tuesday but I will be meeting her tomorrow

Most Helpful Girl

• pick an outfit today and check it still fits if u haven't worn it recently. check u have what u need to get ready and be comfortable example have u got enough hair gel left? is the top you want to were clean? the little things so you don't have a panic/rush before u go. start getting ready a bit earlier than normal so u don't stress about it. if you get a chance to ask ur sister if u have one or parent for some tips. just be your self have a laugh and don't forget to talk!!! biggest thing that lets men down on dates is one word answers and being really quiet, you don't have to be super loud and chatty but needs to be some conversation. good luck sure it will be fine

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• oh man... the first date is a double date? for me, that would be really awkward. i dont have any tips, because i wouldn't even put myself in that position in the first place. but good luck dude! maybe just ask your friend to take her girl somewhere to leave you with your girl alone.

• Be positive Goodluck :)