Guys: what are things girls do that keep you interested and on your toes?

is it helpful when a girl plays hard to get? or do you like when a girl is super affectionate? do you like it when a girl texts first or sends you random hot pictures or makes cute stupid jokes? Tell me it all!

Most Helpful Guy

• It totally depends on the type of guy you are trying to attract. I am an easy going guy, not particularity cool, but I really respect women, and treat them like a princess. I do not like girls who play hard to get, I like an affectionate lady. I like it when a girl texts first, it makes you feel like they are putting something into the relationship and it isn't just you dragging it along. Hot pictures are incredibly... hot! And cute stupid jokes are adorable, I like a girl who isn't some A* student, someone who is funny and who we can bounce off each other.

Hope it helps.

What Guys Said 1

• well, if at first i got interested in her because of her personality and so, all she would have to do is keep beeing herself lol. might sound stupid but thats how i feel
    i dont like 'hard to get' girls at all and randomly hot pictures are always apreciated haha but aren't a must for me!

What Girls Said 1

• I need to know as well!!