Women and their contradictions?

I just love how girls (in general) act like they know what to look for in a guy, but then you find them crying in a corner angrily claiming that "all men are the same". I've heard girls say that "all they want is a guy who'll treat her well and care for her", but when that guy appears in front of them, they basically despise them.

I mean, they are all intelligent and mature and all that, but when shit hits the fan, they won't recognize a good guy (not nice guy) even if he had a huge billboard behind him pointing precisely that. They always go for the one with the most confidence, even if it's his only good quality. They always complain about men being shallow, while they reject a good guy just because he isn't as confident as a lion. Please, for the love of whatever you believe in, learn to control your instincts! I've seen lots and lots of men rejecting hot women because they were basically bitches, but a girl NEVER rejects a confident idiot.

I'm not saying I'm entitled to a girlfriend, life doesn't owe me anything, but goddammit! I freaking hate when you act all confident of your maturity, but your actions absolutely contradict your values. This just comes to show that "everyone has a plan, until they get hit in the face".

Most Helpful Girl

• This girl has rejected quite a few confident idiots. I don't blame all guys for the acts of a few asshole I've dated. I also don't curl up and cry and think there will never be another guy who wants me, haha, never! But yes I have cried over being treated poorly, but it's not like I knew that he was going to be a jerk. Confident or not, if he's an asshole he's out the door asap! But it still doesn't mean I wasn't hurt by his actions, and if I need a good cry then I'll have one thank you. Thing is NOBODY is perfect and sometimes on this ride we call life things get bumpy and we have a period of time to adjust. Instead of bitching why not have empathy and consider there's more going on in a girl's head than just 'a guy'.

What Girls Said 4

• Some Men and their generalisations...

• Someone sounds bitter...

• Why are you saying that all girls are like that? I know that all boys aren't stupid. Most are, but not all. I find every male human as a possible candidate. I've never rejected a guy initially as a long as I've actually face to face talked to him once or twice.

• I found a child crying. Can someone come pick him up? Boohoo.

What Guys Said 4

• Although I do agree with you, you have to understand a girl gets emotionally attached to the guy when they have intercourse while men don't. This is why girls always say guys are jerks because we can have sex and not have an emotional bond.

Life is all about trials and tribulations. And not all girls are like this. Just like not all guys just view women as a sex object. The best thing you can do is go out and find the girls who find you attractive and love your company at the same time. My best friend (and pretty much only friend) is still dating the same girl from HS 5 years later. When people ask him how the relationship lasted this long, he responds with that his GF is his best friend. He said he enjoys her company and although they do engage in sexual activities, that isn't the most important part of the relationship. Not sure how old you are, but most girls/guys snap out of this when they get older.

• Both genders do it budski.
    to be honest, you sound a tad bitter and hurt...
    in my opinion, from experiences i have had, i have seen men say all women are users and only go for dickheads
    and seen women say all men are pigs and only go for sluts...

both are nearly always said in a moment of pain

• Now who is generalising a whole gender?

• Facts. Some girls may say that your "bitter", but that proves that it's true for the most part and they are insecure lol. It's a darn shame. They don't realize what they have until they lost it.