Would you date someone in an open relationship?

Would you and why or why not.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, but no sex. When I was a kid, no problem, except I would not eat sluts. Nowadays I wood not even kiss her until we are both vetted and committed. Too many STD's

What Guys Said 2

• I think it takes a certain personality type to enjoy a casual relationship. If you want to be close to someone - as oppose to just having fun - open relationships are the wrong choice, IMHO. I'm seeing someone who is "casually dating", but wants to use that as a way to transition to a strong committed relationship (e. g. Compare and contrast suitors). It sucks, but... she's worth going through that. Very few are, in my opinion. Normally, I would agree with the others and avoid open relationships.

• What's yours is yours and what's mine is mine. No open relationships what so ever for me

What Girls Said 6

• No, I would feel jealous and wonder if he likes her better than me

• Absolutely not. What's mine is mine. *grabs a knife*

• Only casually

• no I won't because I believe in monogamy relationship

• No I wouldn't. I'd be mocking myself if I did.

• No because I'm not into open relationships. If I date someone I want them to only want to be with me