Do most girls really believe that all guys are the same?

I hear this a lot on Twitter, Facebook, and in person, girls saying all guys are the same. They tend to say this after they get cheated on by a stupid guy that wasn't worth their time. But, do they really believe all guys are the same just based on the actions of their ex? I mean I've dated a few bad girls, and I still don't assume that all girls are the same, I know there is still some good girls out there. I just want to know what you guys think, especially the ladies, do you really mean it when you say all guys are the same, basis for this being the actions of your ex bf and assuming everyone will do the same mistakes?

Most Helpful Girl

• No, they don't. I get sick of guys sometimes, and I say things, like "all men are the same". But every time I meet someone new I hold my head up and smile, and feel optimistic because I don't know, maybe this new guy will be the one for me. If a gril really honestly believes all guys are jerks, she could be missing out. Its silly. Just prove you are different, listen, show you care, and you can get past that "all guys are the same" thing.

What Girls Said 8

• Personally I Don't Believe All Guys Are The Same At All. Everyone Is Different. It's Like Saying All Girls Are A Crazy Emotional Wreck (Which Isn't True) When Girls Say All Guys Have Committment Isuess And Are Players And Don't Listen And etc . I Think It's Just Stupid.

• Nope. All guys are different. Just like all girls are different.

• I don't think guys are the same. Buy process of thinking of guys are in the same way.

• 4 things all guys do...
    1. flirt with any girl just to boost their ego.
    2. talk about sex and stuff that is totally gross...
    3. are terrified of crying even though it is totally HOT!!!
    4. mature really late in life...

• I don't personally think that at all.

• No it's just what we say to make the break up feel easier. I for one think all guys are different and just cause some or most are assholes doesn't mean you can generalise. It's like saying all Irish people are dunks. Yea a fair few of us like to have the odd drink or some over do it but there are also lots that don't drink at all. So no all guys are not the same and it's wrong to generalise wheat her it's gender race or age or whatever

• i think we know that there are good guys out there but we are so disappointed by the ones we met that we are not even sure if there are any good guys.. believe me we know there are but they are hard to find:)

• I believe that not all guys are they same but as some say one bad apple recks it for the bushel. So girls might just assume that after 1-2 guys cheat on them then all guys are like that, so I apologize for the rotten apples in my bushel.

What Guys Said 2

• Of course they don't. It's a set of scripted lines to vent until they get swept off their feet again.

• Ever notice how it drives women crazy when men make generalizations about women but they love to make generalizations about men? There's a whole lot of hypocrisy among women, that's for sure.