Would you rather be the first? Or the last?

Everything from first/last kiss to first/last significant other, first/last person to have sex with etc

I always believed its better to be the first. Being last is great but being the first means that you were that special person that the other person wanted to share that experience with for the first time. Its as pure as it can get. But then again i always want my first to be my last as well.

• First
  • Last

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it's better to be the last because the most probable thing is that you'll end things up with your first and find someone new but the last means you're the best person they've found. There's no need to look for anyone else because they already found what they want with you. Obviously being the first AND the last would be adorable but it almost never happens.

What Guys Said 1

• It may sound weird and hypocritical considering I'm a guy who parties and has done stuff with a lot of girls but I feel the same if I could go back to my first legit girlfriend I would still be with her I was her first kiss and I would have loved to be her first time that's why I've gotta say first is way more important than last because it's special if you're the last you're not that special.

What Girls Said 3

• You always remeber your first. Gosh my first crush... I'll never forget him... I'd love to be someone's first. :)

• I'd rather be the last person

• be the first :) by the last one is so cynical