I have a crush on a girl. Is she too good for me?

So, I've been on this girl's class for about a year now (college). I've always thought she would be one of the few girls I'd like to date from all my class, but never really considered it. However, this year I think I've been developing feelings for her (I'm still not sure of how deep these feelings are). Even though I think most guys wouldn't find her one of the most good-looking girls from my class, she has a GREAT sense of humor, is always laughing and is really genuine and pure. She's great. We've been talking a bit more this year, but not all that much.

I definitely have a low self-esteem, but I think I'd be willing to overcome that to pursue a relationship with her. I'm not the most good-looking guy at all, but I wouldn't say I'm ugly. I'm also very shy, but I've been opening up to her a bit at a time when I talk to her. My problem is: I don't know if she's out of my league. Also, I don't know how to approach her more. I know we have 2 or 3 things in common and I've been using that to talk to her, but I don't really know what else to talk to her about in order to get to know her even better.

What do you guys think? Is she too good for me? Do you know any cases like this where the guy/girl actually is able to date the girl/guy they thought was too good for them? Also, any hints on what I should talk to her about?

Thank you very much in advance!

Most Helpful Girl

• Of course I think you have chances with her!! In your description, you never said why she would be too good for you, so I think she is just fine. Also I don't think anybody is too good for you. Everyone is on the same level. Also, in terms of what to speak to her about? You say she has a great sense of humor, use that as a source tell her funny jokes and stories. However, the only way that you will really be able to talk to her about things and make her have a good time is the ask her about what she likes and enjoys. That is the only way. Also finding other things in common will help you break your shy shell. Although this may sound a bit girls, you have to fake it until you make it. I mean that you have to pretend to be confident until you are. trust me! I know!! I really hope this helps!

What Girls Said 2

• go for it!!! ask her out!! talk to her about fashion... yes boy in my school is in 7th grade and is dating a freshman in COLLEGE!!!

• i think i'm liking a guy who thinks i'm out of his league in all honesty and i really think guys should just get the courage, understand and realize that if the girl likes you back and in that way, accept it. take it, she choose you and you choose her. A relationship is just 2 people who are both just trying to figure it out together.
    just be friendly with her. don't make her do anything, just have fun and be yourself.

What Guys Said 1

• There is no such thing as out of your league. You need to get her off that pedestal. She still has explosive diarrhea, and some guy got sick of her shit.

Ask her out. You have nothing to lose. You walk up to her, smile and say "I've really liked getting to know you, and would like to know more. Would you go out with me next weekend?"