Any bad boy's out there. I need your advice?

What would make you fall for a girl?

Most Helpful Guy

• All we care about when it comes to whether you're girlfriend material, or used for sex is how attractive and slutty you are.

If you're hot enough and not slutty then you are girlfriend potential, but if you aren't hot enough we will never make you our girlfriend. There just isn't really anything you can do about it, unless you hit the gym super hard or have amazing makeup skills or something.

• i have a nice body and have been told my many people i'm pretty. i'm quiet though. i mean action wise what can i do

• give great head, don't lay there lifeless during sex, give massages and cook for him.

• and do those things without him having to ask you for them

What Guys Said 7

• As far as I know, 'bad boys' don't really 'fall' for girls. They just like to sleep around with multiple girls. Its just that the girls who swoon over the bad guys!

• They often fall for girls who are sweet, pure, virginal, pretty.

They then screw bad girls on the side.

The more decent ones refuse to date the good girls, the ones who don't care date the nice girls, while cheating.

• You can't make a bad boy fall for you. You can only make him hook up with you and then leave. Why would you want that? There's so many good guys out there... oh yeah, it's because most girls crave bad boys. ugh

• Sad but true. It really gets old after a certain point.

• it's not that, it just this one in particular. i hated him soo much. he was such an idiot to me just thinking about him would make me mad, but then i realized underneath all that "can't touch this" persona thing he had going on he was so sweet and funny and amazing.

• My question here becomes, why do you WANT a bad boy? That's not the desperate question I'm making it out to be. I'm asking because there are two kinds of bad boys: There are the "Alpha males" who mix their bad boy nature with some nice guy elements. And then there are the "jerks" who are... well... jerks.

• I see two issues here. One, your trying to change yourself for someone instead of being yourself. Which already shows the relationship will fail. Secondly why a 'bad' boy. Why can't it be a 'nice' guy or regular guy. If you haven't noticed the trend of answers already, I hope you do. Tbh just be yourself. I am no bad boy, but these don't care about that. Be careful.

• i don't want to change myself. i just want to see what it is that makes a bad boy fall in love and see if i fit in the equation. but i do not intend to change myself. i'm a nice person and if he falls for bitches that doesn't mean i'm going to start bullying people. or i'm smart and i'm not going to start failing cause he likes stupid girls. i mean if it's confidence or being funny they fall for then i'll know i have a chance. but i'm not that desperate i would never change myself just for a guy.

• Well, this just has "win" written all over it.

• If she's hot

What Girls Said 1

• nice men >>>> bad boys