Freshman girl dating junior guy?

I really like this guy, but he is 16. I am currently 14 but I will turn 15 before he turns 17. He has gone all the way, and I just now got my first kiss. He says he'd never pressure to do anything with him, but I still have my doubts. I'm not sure if I should go for it or not. Would it be the right decision to date him? Or not?

Most Helpful Girl

• In my opinion its ok I've done it before so nothing really wrong with it you should ask an adult though

• I have asked both parents, and they both think that it is a no go. Just because of the age difference and his past. Although, me and the guy have talked about it and we want to continue just not make it an 'official' dating situation. In your opinion would you think that would be completely wrong of me?

• Well if both parents say its a no go I respect them because at 14 a lot can happen and then dating a 16 year old he can say he loves you and all of the but he can really hurt you and then you won't trust a lot of boys oh and thanks for MHO!

What Guys Said 1

• Its perfectly fine that age gap is fairly close, but should know that he will want to do stuff and even if he doesn't outright pressure you he will subtly and will want to do stuff eventually

What Girls Said 1

• Don't go for it. I'm 14 and I was talking to a 17 year old and I'm a freshman it ended bad now I need a kick I the ass for not listening to people who told me. I'm telling you don't do it just be friends. Who initiated the kisses. ? And by the way you probably won't take my advice but please take heed.