Why do I do this help?

Why do I see a dude dating a hot girl and be like I'm never gonna be good enough to get a girl like that. I mean I see it and think about it all the time

Most Helpful Girl

• Self defeat and self fulfilling prophecy. I use to feel the same way when a saw a happy couple. You have to stop thinking like that and just approach pretty girls. You could get rejected, but you won't die and there are billions of pretty women in the world so try again.

• The issue is I'm not attractive

• I won't never have the confidence to ask out any girls as long as I view myself as ugly which I don't see that changing soon

• That's the paradox. You won't have the confidence to ask out a girl yet the only way to get confidence is to ask out a girl.

What Girls Said 2

• dude... word from the wise... don't be like that
    no girl is too good for you

• Well here's the ugly truth. Some people feel like they are to good for us and it's sometimes true. I'm being completely honest if a guy is trying to talk to me and I know I could do much better then I'll politely tell him but you on the other hand you just got low self esteem.

• How I'm not attractive

• Yeah no they don't otherwise I would have a girlfriend by now

• Dude you have no confidence. If you act like you have confidence and carry yourself well you'll get the girls. If my neighbor got 3 kids on the way by 2 different women then I know for sure you can get a wife.

What Guys Said 4

• If your looking the the 10's out there, you can surely land some that are really sweet inside but most will understand their value in this world. That you can get away from. But there are plenty that are not bubble heads even though there 10's they simply want someone that works for them internally. However a lot of the times those type of 10's will be taken already in long term relationships

Now if you want 10's in general. Its going to take

1. Looks according to the standards of society
    2. Stability and money**
    3. Great personality**
    4. A little edgy and unpredictable but awesome to her
    5. A good social life (she can't be bored right)**
    6. Being physically fit**

Not ironically, those 6 also boost self esteem which translates into more confidence.

Now true pick up artists would disagree, so who knows

Recommendation - read a book called 'The Game' By Neil Strauss

• Jealousy.
    More to a good girl than her being hot.

• Probably because you have shitty self esteem

• when see a dude dating a girl i like my eyes burn and feel hot inside hahaah and like damn inside haha