Have you ever lowered your standards to the point of despiration?

Have you ever been at a point in your life when you were you felt like you lowered your standards to the point that you became desperate for love, sex, or a hook-up? If so, how desperate were you?

Most Helpful Girl

• I deserve the best, I will not lower my head for something as vulgar as sex or as useless as love.

• Sex doesn't have to be vulgar and love can be very useless (just a thought) But yes... you deserve the best. Everyone should think that

• I truly hope you never lose that spark. The Trojan horse has already been released and there's not much left in me but a burnt Troy;) ... more epicness;)

• @Scrambled dang, deliver those lines, man (o. O) it's never too late rebuild, it was nice speaking with you :)

What Girls Said 2

• No, relationships aren't nearly that important in my life. They're merely a non-essential accessory (for which I'm grateful when I happen upon one).

• No.. I don't settle for just second best

What Guys Said 1

• Sure, been dead lonely. I used to rive round looking for any human contact could be with. You can be in a room full of people and be lonely.