Should I wish him a happy Thanksgiving if he dumped me?

He is my Twin Flame.. beyond a doubt. We haven't seen each other in months.. Since he told me he started seeing someone else and hoped I would understand. He was very sweet and was careful not to ruin any potential for us in the future. I still feel him though. I miss him.

Should I text him happy Thanksgiving or is it inappropriate since he's seeing someone else now?

Most Helpful Guy

• What is a twin flame?

• Like a soulmate but on a much more spiritual level. 2 people who share a soul.

• It's much different when regarding a Twin Flame scenerio. This is typical. We have been connected many times before over the last 10 years.

• I did it to him last time :/

What Guys Said 3

• Well, sometimes words do mean things. Especially in the right or wrong moment. It's up to you, it shows you are kind, but at the same time it sorta shows you care for him. I really don't know.

• No. Move on.

• If you ended on good terms yeah bad terms nooooooo

What Girls Said 1

• saying happy Thanksgiving to anyone isn't a big deal. It's like you're asking should I text him "I love you" would that be appropriate" just do it it's just a friendly thing people say it doesn't mean anything that is relevant to your relationship.