My boyfriend is kinda annoying me :/?

Okay I've been with my boyfriend over a month now, he always goes on about how I don't eat much and that I need to gain weight, as two weeks before that I fainted, as he had to help me every time I felt dizzy which I did thank him for, but it just annoys me that he is always going on about have I eaten I mean I don't really want to talk about it all the time plus he always wants to know how I'm feeling it's just a bit much, not in a horrible way... I know I sound like a right cow! But it just gets annoy as it's every single day lol.

Whys he like that?

Most Helpful Girl

• He's concerned. Just tell him to back off a little. If he likes you he'll back off.

What Guys Said 3

• He cares about you. See's you subconsciously as a carrier for his future children so wants you to be healthy. I think he is genuinely worried. You should feel good about it though, I think most guys complain about there partners being overweight.

• I am confused. So you find someone that clearly cares about your health annoying and complain? You should be thankful he is caring. Fainting is definently not a good sign. This guy is definently someone you should appreciate more and hold onto. You want a guy that cares for you and that can be your 'hero', well he is it. Open your eyes and appreciate what you have. It's after we lose what we have we appreciate it more.

• You should be happy somebody cares about you. If you care for him break up with him so he can find a healthy relationship

What Girls Said 2

• Because he cares so if it bothers u that much then u don't deserve him and u shouldn't be with him

• He's into fat chicks? I don't know...