Is this guy just wanting to hook up?

This guy at the mall the other day asked for my number, I just recently started dating again. i usually say I have a BF but I gave it to him and we have been texting back and forth for the past couple days... he keeps asking for pictures of me and he keeps asking me to hang out and drink with him. He just sent me a text saying "you should send me a sexy picture" we barely know eachother? I feel like he just wants to hook up but I'm not sure I haven't dated in like two years because of this. I don't wanna have sex!

Most Helpful Girl

• It's kinda obvious he just wants sex. You guys don't know each other what so ever and it's very unlikely that someone can fall in love with another in just a day. Hanging out is OK but when drinks are involved it's kind of the sign for alterior motives.

What Guys Said 2

• Judging on what I read tbh you both know what you want. You lied to guys and said you have a bf, which is a probelm there (let's not go into that). He clearly starts asking for sexy pics which already shows he just wants sex. Not all guys are for sex, and just because they are taken they don't just want sex. I definently have a feeling you are choosing the wrong type of guys and aren't looking enough. Maybe reevaluate and look better for guys before they are taken and then realize they were the one you were looking for.

• What the fuck are you talking about? I said I had a BF so they would leave me alone and I wouldn't hurt their feelings. I'm talking about random guys who come up to me and hit on me. I usually just wanted to be left alone. But I couldn't say that to him because he asked my friend about me so he asked for my number. It was very fast and I barely got his name. This ia what happened afterwards. So fuck you, you ignorant ass.

• Wow. I am actually happy these guys were turned down and avoided a mess. A big attitude. 1. You didn't tell the story in detail, so I wanted to clarify. 2. I know that's why you said you had a bf. 3. You call me ignorant when clearly you didn't mention AT ALL those details. He shows signs that he wants sex and then you ask a question like that. Lol your funny. So I don't know what's up with the attitude and I hope I didn't offend you (it seems to be the truth as your getting defensive), so good luck.

• You're such a weirdo lol ily bye.

• I'm betting he's just into sex.

What Girls Said 1

• If you don't want to have sex then don't let yourself be forced into it. From what you've said, I am leaning towards he may just want to hook up because you don't know him. And if he wants you to send him sexy pictures when you barely know each other, well I feel that sex is all he wants.