If you HAD to choose between the two?

u see 2 attractive people (guys or girls) across from you. One is hot and one is really cute. Who would u normally go for and why?

• The cute one
    78% (25)71% (22)75% (47)Vote
  • The hot one
    22% (7)29% (9)25% (16)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|1
12|15

Most Helpful Girl

• Cuteness is what makes me fall in love. I'll pick the hot one when I'm looking for a one night stand.

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 15

• For me I would definently say cute. These 'hot' girls put so much time into their looks and usually have that b*tchy attitude. Besides, I am not looking for just looks. I am looking for a RELATIONSHIP. Lois definently don't determine relationships. It's a bonus. Cute girls are also more approachable and you can connect more emotionally. Besides, once the looks start to fade, reality hits and it's really about the inside and relationship.

1|0
    0|0
  • Based on looks alone I'd go for the hot one. If I'm talking to them both then it's debatable. If a girl is too stupid for my tastes or the conversation goes really well with one in particular then that will change my answer

1|0
    0|0
  • Cute girls are far more attractive in my opinion, if a girl tries to be hot and perfect, its too much and says she only cares about her looks

1|0
    0|0
  • For me the simple term "cute" encompasses many good qualities I appreciate on a girl. Hot girls tend to be arrogant whereas cute girls are mostly either shy or warm and friendly.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't consider myself hot, cute/handsome sure, but not a hot guy. I would just feel more comfortable with the cute one. Plus I tend to date cute girls, because they can pull off hot/sexy if when they want, just for me. ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends, am I trying to bang her, or do I want to ask her out to coffee more then once?

Cute - More then once.
    Hot - Once.

0|0
    0|0
  • Said the cute one. They usually turn out to be the sweetest people in the world. As far as hot girls go, and I am not profiling all hot girls, but they typically, or at least stereotypically have that "better than you" attitude. My girlfriend is the cute type and I could not have asked for anyone better. And she is gorgeous, which is a bonus ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • The cute one because I want a relationship

0|1
    0|0
  • Cute. Hotness will appeal to everyone, but cuteness has specifically pushed my buttons.

0|0
    1|0
  • Cute girls are more approachable and hot to me means shallow as well.

0|0
    0|0
  • The cute one, I mean you could be a model but that doesn't mean I'm going to seeyou that way.

0|0
    0|0
  • The cute one. I love cute girls.

0|0
    0|0
    • What do u love about them? Just curious. Cuz guys always say I'm cute but more in a little sister kind of way. :/

• Well, when I think "hot," I think of them in more sexual terms. "Cute" girls are typically ones that I can connect to emotionally. Yes, there is a sexual attraction there, but the sexual side of things isn't very important to me. I think for some reason I like the innocence that cute girls seem to display. Also, I like to be able to affect a girl emotionally. It seems like the "hot" ones often feel like they are more attractive if they don't allow themselves to be affected emotionally as often.

• Cute one, definitely.

0|0
    0|0
  • None. Get into a relationship if you really love someone. never put your loved one as an option.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would choose the cute girl. LOL

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• I have a soft spot for cute guys. I thought it was uncommon, I am surprised by the results.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah "cute" is winning by a landslide. Was not expecting that either. :p

• I love cute guys :3 I have a horrible problem with this lol My boyfriends are all adorable and I tell him so :D

0|0
    0|0
    • Haha. How is that a problem tho? :p

• Guys don't liked to be called cute... some guys think "cute" translates to "ugly", but no. It can be attractive as hell. That's okay, I let my lover know how much I adore him ^^

• The cute one. I wouldn't be compatible with someone hot.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yerp the cute one will do it for me.. We can be a "hot" couple combined hahaha

0|0
    0|0
  • the one with the cuter eyes.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would go with the cute guy because I feel he would be humbler.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm too intimidated by hot people. I wouldn't be so comfortable

1|0
    0|0
  • Cute I don't know why but they just give off a better vibe

0|0
    0|0
  • definitely the cute one, im not sure why tho

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd go for the cute one. The hot would be more likely to want to have sex, instead of trying to get to know me first.

0|0
    0|0
  • The cute one. The cute ones are more submissive by nature. I'm dominant in every way imaginable. ... so that would work out for me ;)

0|1
    0|0
    • Wow awesome :). Sorry its just dominant girls are not that common. Im submissive guy, so i find it cool to see there are some dominant girls :)

• Show All
    • Okay :). Thats is completely fine. I appreciate u believing me, and not judging me. Everyone likes something else, we all have our own preferences

• You better fucking belive it ;)