16 dating a 20 year old?

This was my high school sweetheart. I was a freshman & he was a senior. I moved away & he had a baby girl & got married. His wife cheated on him & got big into drugs now they're divorced. Now few years down the road I've moved back to town & we hit it off again. I dropped out of high school & am going to college in my home town.. ( the reason I moved back to go to the university in my home town) I am working full time & even considering renting out a room. Any opinions or advice.

Most Helpful Guy

• Shit all the way around. If he doesn't have kids love him enough to let him go and find a family of his own

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• Are you really ready to be a stepmother at age 23? That's a whole lotta baggage for such a young person.

• Though the whole high school and college part I differ from, I am 16 as well and dating a 20 year old.. Been wondering if this is okay to everyone else as well. He's very mature, I am as well, and we like each other. My father knows and is alright with it, so what's there wrong?