What should I do when I'm crushing on someone who lives 12 hours away?

I've been crushing on a friend of mine who I graduated HS with for over a year now but I can't seem to tell him how I feel because I don't want to risk ruining our friendship. We were in a few plays and classes together in school and became really close during our senior year.
Unfortunately he went to a college 12 hours away from mine. Is it too late to tell him how I feel? Or should I just keep moving on with my life in hopes that one day I'll forget about him? I don't know if I could live not knowing...

Most Helpful Guy

• Here are your choices:

-Risk the friendship and make a move

-Wake up when you're 30 one day to find a wedding invitation with his name on it and your biggest life regret is that you were sitting in the pews instead of walking down the isles.

Really, just take the leap. It's better to try and fail than to hate yourself for failing to try.

What Guys Said 2

• Well say it up straight
    thr is no harm in letting him know how you feel

• Think in this way
    What happens if he rejects

What could happen if he feels the same way

Then take the decsion

What Girls Said 1

• "Can miles truly separate you from friends? If you want to be with someone you love, aren't you already there?" Richard Bach