Confused about this guys feelings?

So my crush and I have been friends for agee. Lately we have been touchy feely with each other but are just friends. When we say goodbye we hug each other and he gives me multiple kisses on the forehead. Sometimes its tight hugs. At one point a lady smiled at us when we were hugging and he told her "shes mine" but we aren't dating. Does this guy have a thing for me?

I should point out that he is also close to another female friend but I know for a fa t he doesn't hug her etc. He hugs me in front if her and doesn't even touch her.

Most Helpful Girl

• It appears, dear, you both have a special chemistry that hasn't Sparked any further than 'Friends' at the moment. And with a hit and miss kiss, 'Touchy feely' freedom to go with it, you both are in the friend zone and seem comfy with no more in store at this point in time.
    He probably surmises that you have this 'Crush' and doesn't want anything to change by being date mates. He is 'Close to another female friend' whom is apparently also in the same friend zone forest as you, only he is not as chummy with her as he is with you.
    He may not want to bark up the wrong tree at this moment. I am sure you have given him helpful hints yourself. So for now, keep things the way they are, continue nursing and nurturing this beautiful friendship that you both have embarked on and one never knows, down the road, just what Mother Nature may have in mind for a chance at romance and down Paradise lane.
    Good luck. xx

What Guys Said 2

• You haven't really given any sufficient evidence that can help people guess if he likes you or not.

You can only ask, or make a move on him to find out. Spend more time with him. You should start get a better idea.

• He might, You could always bring it up with him.

What Girls Said 2

• He is a flirt.

• He maybe does or it may just be because he is close to you. Me and my x split up but are still extremely close i travel over Scotland just to see him and vice versa but when he relocated he hugged me like he had never before and he was crying and told me he loves me and i knew he ment it and he invited me to visit him and we spk all the time. Just be yourself and of he cares for you in a romantic way he will show it just dont push it because he is maybe trying to figure out what he feels for making a move