Do you prefer someone who can sing or someone who can draw?

Drawing as in actual art, not doodling.

Most Helpful Guy

• Both can be nice. I'm a tune head and an artist. I play the piano and draw very well. The thing is, depending on the style and her taste in music, the singing could be annoying. It could also be very nice, but it depends on her taste and voice. Drawing on the other hand is just a silent peak inside someone's creativity. It can be mediocre or it can make me smile. Either way it's not going to be annoying.

What Guys Said 2

• Definitely sing. I play guitar and occasionally sing but I suck so it would be awesome if I could jam with a girl, she sings while I play.

• Draw, singing makes me uncomfortable.

• Actual fully fledged singing as in professionally, because there is little of this art that I enjoy that could be done in person.

I enjoy most all art however.

What Girls Said 7

• I would say sing, only because I sing and play some instruments and it would be cool to record/perform some duets.

Side note: When you're classifying what "actual art" is you might want to consider that some guy stuck a crucifix in a glass of his own piss and became a famous artist for it... so...

• hmm thats tough. both r beautiful. id probs say sing tho, because hearing a person's voice expressing such raw emotion through tune is one of the most moving things ever, especially if they hold a place in my heart.

• Im actually good at both extremely good but no one has ever told me they prefer one over the other think it jist certain people like different things... although most are amazed that I can do the splits at my age haha

• I would prefer someone who could draw. This way I would have my own thing and they would have their own thing and there would be no competing.

• Can I say both lol?

• I prefer someone who can sing.

• Draw. Artist are sensitive and tender souls.