What does she want me to do?

So my ex and I broke up a few months ago and she jumped into a LDR that she was lining up before our breakup.
The past couple weeks she's been texting me things like "I know you don't want to see or talk to me but...",, " we need to meet up so I can give you stuff so you don't have to be bothered with me anymore, etc. Yesterday she showed up where I work. We said Hi and I walked away cause I was busy. She left and started texting happy thxgving, you look great, what time are you working till, etc.. I haven't initiated any contact with her. Any thoughts on what she's driving at here? She was never one to be blunt about anything. I am finally at the point of starting to get over her a little but I do still love her.

Any other input? I'm having a rough time trying to figure this out... Do I make a move or walk away?

What Girls Said 1

• You should let go of her even if she wants you back

• Can I ask why you say that? I don't want to come off as an idiot but my head is definitely just spinning right now... I really don't know what she's after.

• She's not a determined girl which means you may go through same complexities in the future

What Guys Said 1

• I would honestly just forget her if I was in the situation. She had this guy lined up and ready to move on to the next guy. Something isn't right here on her intentions. Maybe she just wants to return the stuff, but be careful.

• Thanks for your answer... I definitely would have some serious issues with trusting her at this point.