What to say to begin a convo with your bf?

Hi so my bf and i have a bit of a problem we don't start conversations ever what can I say to start a convo

Most Helpful Guy

• how was your day?
    what did you think of [some current event]?
    If you could live in any time period what would it be?

just ask open ended questions that can require answers that go beyond simple yes or no

What Guys Said 5

• hey, hello, hi
    whats up
    what you doing
    whats new

• Do you guys go out on dates/engage in activities? Those can be conversation starters.

My wife and I like to talk about the day's events (we both work), news stories, movies we go to, etc.

• I wonder do you and bf like so many others spend too much time on smart phones and other gadgets. Make time for conversation turn off all distractions!

• what you want to watch in cinema?
    what stuff you're getting up to?
    how was your sleep?
    did you sleep well?
    what you up to?
    hows family?
    blah blah

• "Hey I'm not wearing underware"

What Girls Said 2

• If no one has said anything yet, say "just a random thought" or "you know what I just remembered?" Or something like that. It works for me and my guy actually jokes with me out how I'm so random.
    Or just simply say "hey, what's up?" And you can get a conversation going from there

• Usually I start my conversations with "how was your day" or "whatcha been up to"