What makes a girl intimidating?

What are some characteristics or traits that make a girl intimidating?

0|0
2|6

Most Helpful Guy

• -very good looks
    -very confident personality
    -very forward behaviour

It's all about the girl's approach, though. A girl can be beautiful, confident and forward but put you at ease and you'll love being in her company. Another girl can be beautiful, arrogant and obnoxious.

0|0
    1|0

What Guys Said 5

• I'm personally quite intimidated by girls who are too good looking. I prefer to avoid interacting with such girls (even if its just casually), especially since I'm too insecure about my own looks.

0|0
    0|0
  • i am usually more comfortable approaching and starting a conversation with a girl when she is alone, like not with friends or too many people surrounding her

0|0
    0|0
  • Looks, and how they carry themselves really. I like fiesty girls for some reason. I love bringing their ego down and see them react to me when I prove them wrong or better yet smarter then their opinion. haha so great

0|0
    0|0
  • If she's really good looking, confident, and has a dominant personality.

0|0
    0|0
  • Power, success, knowledge, and the capability to use all of these well wielding them as though an extension of their body.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• -very attractive.
    -intelligent
    -she has a strong personality

She doesn't have to have all of those qualities but her having any one of those traits can make her intimidating.

0|0
    0|0
  • confidence, i thought i couldnt have confidence becaus i was short, but i know a girl shorter than me who has so much confidence she intimidates taller girls than me and her ! confidence is key

0|0
    0|0