If a girl calls you dude, is this a sign you are in friendzone?

Please be honest so that I know which girls to pursue and which to drop. They said something like this "You are scaring me dude" or "Wtf dude". I do not like this anyway comming from a girl.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes it is... this is why u don't wait so long to make a move.

What Girls Said 5

• This is a funny question because it makes me think of my relationship with my fiance. There are moments when I do in fact, still call him "dude" and he points it out to me and tells me he doesn't like it because he says that's not something a girl that likes him would say it's more of something that his friends would call him. Honestly, I feel that if I had feelings for someone I wouldn't call or address them by "dude" just because it feels like it's a term I'd feel more comfortable using with a friend than with a significant other. She could very well be friendzone-ing you if this is how she addresses all her female friends by as well, however just to be sure I would ask some of her female friends. Hope I helped.

• In most cases, yes. For me, I call everyone "dude" its just a chill and comforting word to say, whether I am interested in someone or not.

• Not necessary, I do call guys dude but that doesn't mean I friend zoned them.. it's just a way to show am comfortable with the guy..

• no i say dude to everyone that i am chill with or on good terms with

a guy i liked called me bro though and it was the worst feeling ever. hate that guy. what kind of man calls a woman 'bro?' so disrespectful.

• . Im actually trying to friendzone a guy in my life at the moment the sad thing he won't catch on women really dont like to hurt feelings, can't blame a guy for trying but you should let go. If im really into a guy i will be sending him flirts not saying bud or dude. more like "your sweet" or "how are you doing" i had fun hanging out last night, i miss you... etc

What Guys Said 3

• no that has nothing to do with it.

and what's bad about being called a dude?

• But you live in Romania right? So, how did she speak in English with you?

• It's like that. Most people where I live know English enough to move to America or England, and not have any problems.

• aha, ok then. She might be joking, otherwise it's a little friendzone sign

• Generally speaking yes.

http://i.imgur.com/Bql28ii.jpg

• yeah pretty much lol

• concentrate on tryna get one of her friends, fuck her good! girls talk so you might improve your chances combined with a bit of distance.