Is this what the end looks like? HELP?

For 4 months me and this girl have talked everyday and hung out every weekend, but this month she has become "too busy with schoolwork" whenever I asked her to hang out.

Wednesday night was the 5th night in a row she turned me down, so I asked her when she would be free over Thanksgiving break. She kept saying I don't know. I told her "I guess I just won't ask then." She must of not liked that, because she went to bed after I said it.

Thursday night I messaged her apologizing, saying I miss her and feel like she is avoiding me. She responded saying she misses me too, but she hasn't felt like hanging out with anyone because she's been busy/stressed. I told her I thought us hanging out was helping take her mind off the stress, and she could of just told me she wasn't in the mood instead of making excuses. After a couple more messages, I asked if this is where things end, or do we try and make it work. She apologized, and said she couldn't have that conversation right then, and she'd text me today.

So here's the conversation from today:

Her: "Hey, I'm sorry about last night, I'm not a fan of holidays so it wasn't a good day. I reread your texts, and I'm not really sure what to say, or what you expect/want me to say. And us hanging out would help with my stress, but I don't know, this is different. I can't really distress ever. I'm sorry. I'm sorry for making you feel the way I do, I don't mean to"

Me: "Yeah, I've been thinking and yesterday probably wasn't the best day to add all this additional stress onto you. But it's fine, you can distress by yourself if you want to, you always have my number if you need someone to talk to. But I don't know, I don't know if I can keep going on thinking there's something when there's not."

Her: "It's ok. And ok, thanks. I'm really sorry."

I have yet to respond, I have no clue what to say. It looks like this is the end, but I really don't want it to be. Do I text back? Is there any hope of a relationship left?

What Girls Said 1

• wow Im sorry to hear about your problem. in my opinion and coming from a girl, she's obviously making exxuses. For what reason nobody knows. Maybe she's telling the truth. Maybe she is "stressed" about something, or someone. Or maybe the Holidays depress her.
    Regardless, if she was really that into you, she (at least I would have) jumped on the chance, when you made it perfectly clear that you liked her, liked hanging out with her, and was hinting that you wanted something to be there, to let you know that as soon as the stress cleared up. Or at least say that you still wanted to keep on dating you, instead of "Its OK"
    She also says "this stress if different." So dont know what that means.
    Id say somethings up.
    I think you should give up. she's too afraid to let you go but in this way.
    You can either lay your cards on the table and just come right out and say, so, do you still want to hang out with me anymore?"
    And see what she says.

What Guys Said 0