Is it weird for me to not care about being single?

So I'm 14 and I've never had a boyfriend. I like these two guys but it's obvious they don't like me back. On of them sees me as a friend and the other one I barely even know. Sometimes I do get sad that I haven't had a boyfriend but most of the time I whatever it's not like I'm going to marry any of those to guys I like. I feel like I'm suppose to be sad about being single and not being liked by guys but I'm not. Is this weird? My grandma says by this time my mom had already had a boyfriend. I do want something serious, though...

Most Helpful Guy

• I remember not even seeing the use in a girlfriend until I was like 17, I mean I made out a few times with girls and had female friends, I just never wanted that. I was much happier being with my dudes playing video games and generally having a blast. who needs the drama.

That being said, when I finally met a girl and realized holy shit, I want her in my life romantically", I was really upset because the first 2 girls I felt that way about didn't like me back. I was 18 by time I had a girlfriend, and it was shit, but a good experience. I would recommend at least one relationship, even just an easy going one before you graduate, so you know what it is like to have a high school boyfriend.

What Guys Said 5

• Go at your own pace. You don't need to use your parents as an example, my mom and dad started dating at age 14. Im 18 and have never had a girlfriend, and it honestly does not bother me that much. When it does, I remind myself that Im awesome, and I can keep my awesomeness to myself if I want to, why should I have to share?

• Your age 14 still young and i think your interesting in guys but maybe depression is making
    you feel like you can care less whether you get a guy or not , your emotional too cause of
    your age you have hormonal problems

• I don't know maybe it is depression because I used to be super sad about. But I just try to remind myself that I'm still young and that I have to live my life my fullest right now

• Yes i agree with you

• That's the way it should be. At 14 you should be having fun with your friends not worrying about boys and shit. I don't know wtf happened to the younger generation where they wanna fuck and be in relationships at 13 and 14. When I was 14 I didn't even think about girls. I was busy just having fun with my friends.

• Yeah I just want to hang out with my friends. I sometimes feel alone about this because it feels like everyone around me is way older and more experienced when it comes to relationships

• i'm 17 never had a gf.. so, it's not a issue. Your time will come , and soon too.

• you're way too young

What Girls Said 1

• i'm twenty-two years old and i give 0 fucks about being single, believe me girl, it's not weird.