Dating but no sex yet?

I've been dating this girl for 2 months now but we still haven't had sex yet. She's a bit older than me. Though, we make out intimately everytime we see each other
Is this normal? Should I be patient, move on?

I was just confused. I really like her - sex is not all that I want

Most Helpful Guy

• She is using you. Sorry mate, the oldest trick in the book.

The girls will try to fight me on this one but you have to ignore them and face the truth. Some girls are very lonely and so long as you can make conversation, or even better make her laugh she will string you along as long as possible whilst waiting for someone she thinks is sexier to come along.

Stop talking to her immediately. Ignore ever call and every text she sends and don't tell her why. If she keeps bugging you tell her that you feel you've waited long enough and sex needs to be part of the equation. if she refuses then she no longer exists, move on and consider her dead.

• I think you nailed it man. Most of the girls commenting here are 18-24; they're in a different phase of life. Thanks!

• Yes. Using you for a relationship. She's using you for a relationship... tf?

• I have been paying for all the dinner dates so far. She just won't pay - straight up

What Girls Said 10

• Since I saw your age range.. And she's older than you, yep 2 months is too long for sex. Especially if you are really into the person I would say after 4-5 dates max- so maybe a month or two for sex. If the chemistry is there there's definitely nothing wrong with the 2nd or 3rd date.

• Not all girls want to have it before marriage. Maybe she's one of them. Maybe her last relationship she got really hurt emotionally. You never know unless you ask. Me personally am waiting till marriage and my bf totally understands which is awesome! But just bring it up next time your together. It's a subject that all couples should have so there's nothing wrong bringing it up

• How should I bring it up without sounding like a dweeb or a prude?

• Well you could bring it up asking if there are any boundaries (lol don't know what you've done for making out but still good to ask her)

Just be like "So I've been wondering if you were wanting any boundaries set up when making out. I want to respect your wishes." Then you can bring up sex

• Doesn't seem out of the norm, sex should be okay when both of y'all are okay and ready to do it. Be patient dude no need to rush, sex isn't everything just the cherry on top.

• Clearly sex IS all you want if you're considering 'moving on' bc you haven't gotten it two months in

• was just about to say this. What happened to good' old personality?

• Be patient, maybe she just doesn't want to rush things.

• Be patient it will happen soon

• if you only want sex, then move on.
    2 months is still fresh and too short for a girl to be willing to do it

• is your age range accurate?

• I don't think your sas is required; especially if you can't be helpful in providing a helpful answer.

• God damnit. lol

• Be patient. It's only been a little while so give it some time. You may be ready, but she may not be.

• It's a sad world that we live in where people expect to sleep with people they essentially just met. Exactly how well can you know a person after two months? If sex isn't all you want then stick around. My boyfriend has been around for 3 years without sex. It took me 3 months to even touch him lol We were THAT couple.

What Guys Said 4

• Exactly as @soccerchick4eva said and on that point, don't force her into anything. Respect her choices (although you may not agree) and leave it at that. Doing this may turn out to work in your favor later on :)

• Honestly, be patient. I'd say otherwise if there wasn't physical stuff going on to make up for it. There's no time cap on when you should have sex.

• Have you been more agressive? I mean most girls expect the guy to initiate. I just hope you're not expecting her to make the first move

• I have not been aggressive at all

• she's probably wondering why you aren't making the move. Start by touching her stomach then slowly move to her breasts. If she stops then stop. But if she doesn't keep going

• Sounds good, will do just that. Thanks for the advice. Will let you know if need more of it.

• There are many girls who will put out quicker than this, i'll get the thumbs down for saying it. But she might be frigid!