Why is my boyfriend acting this way?

My boyfriend has been acting different lately. He's being rude and and he seems like he doesn't care about our relationship anymore. When he moved, he didn't call nor text me for two weeks. Worried about him, i asked his dad of he had heard from him, and he said that he will tell him to call me. He didn't call me until after his dad had told him. (He doesn't have a phone of his own). When we spoke to each other last Sunday, i asked him if he missed me, and he said sort of, and when i asked if he would be able to come to see me and he said that he doesn't know. Again, its been like another week since he called/text and i still hear nothing from him. Even his dad said happy Thanksgiving to me today, but my boyfriend didn't. Confused, i asked him what are we?, and he said that we are a longt term relationship. I know that he doesn't have a phone of hos own, but i think that if he really cares and wants to talk to me, then he would try to find a way to contact me. Even though he says this, why did he act this way? why does it seem like he doesn't care about our relationship anymore?

Most Helpful Girl

• Im sorry to say this but when I guy cares, you will know it.. it seems like you love him and I feel so bad because I was in the same predicament not too long ago. If he can go weeks without speaking to you then it's because someone else is occupying his time. A lot of times guys dont want to hurt girls feelings so they try to tell them what they want to hear. So instead of saying "No, I dont miss you", he'll say "yea, I guess" or in ur situation, "sort of". Girl, listen watch when you first meet a guy, when they're interested, they go beyond to show you. Please, just move on.

What Guys Said 1

• You should ask him directly. Why does he not call you for all those times. Was he more active in calling you before? Is not calling a change from his normal behavior?

Ask him if there is a problem in the relationship, if there is, how can it be solved so that the both of you are happy?
    A relationship will have problems, the ones that survived the problems are the ones where the two sides involved do their best to make each other happy.

What Girls Said 1

• He probably doesn't care then...