Whats your sense of humor?

What makes you laugh and what kind of jokes do you make?

• Dirty Humor
  • Dumb humor
  • Making fun of things humor
  • Anything
  • I'm not funny and don't laugh

Most Helpful Girl

• Embarrassing humor. Bringing in menus from other restaurants and trying to order off of that, laughing at people farting in public, throwing fart bombs into aisles in the store and watching reactions... basically immature humor. Walking around with toilet paper in my pants (on purpose).

I like the reactions from people. I think it's funny. Some people don't find it funny, but I was raised in a family that found the most inappropriate things (farting, shitting, etc.) funny. My father is the worst though.
    He's the type of guy that would loudly rip ass in a busy store and then blame it on the man next to him. LOL

What Girls Said 10

• Puns... definitely puns.

• Quirky, weird and corny

• I laugh at way more things than I should. And I make very dorky jokes as well. I think it really just differs from person to person. Sure doesn't hurt to laugh!

• i have anything type.. i mess up words and then i told my mom i weight 63 inches.. Pretty sad. i meant i was 63 inches tall.. my mom and friend thought it was super funny..

• C. Most of my friends refuse to watch horror movies with me, because I always yell at the characters for being dumb, and they think it's hilarious how I get so worked up.

• A, B, and C etc lol

• I like all types of humor dark humor, crude, dry humor, observational, puns.

• I make fun of other people...

• Typical Britisch black humor and my mom hates it.

• mines mixed between sarcasm, dark humour and dry humour

What Guys Said 7

• Pretty much anything.
    Sometimes it's bad tho if i have to laugh at a really inappropriate time at something that really isn't funny.

• I would say satire and witty retorts are the best ways to make me laugh... Occasionally, an old woman falling in the bushes will get me laughing, too.

• My sense of humor is a little dark i guess o_o
    and primarily based around wit

• Dumb humor

• Well My Style of Humor is mixture,
    being sarcastic can be misinterpreted.

• witty sarcasm usually

• Wow this sucks, i have none of em bahaha