Ladies, what's your dream guy look like?

Inspired by the same question made for dudes.

0|0
8|1

Most Helpful Girl

• won't know until I see him, there's a lot of people who are a subjective 10 to me

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• Look at me

aw yeah.

/jk

1|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• grey-mushroom.cowblog.fr/images/DogPound1.jpg
    www.doctormacro.com/.../...%20Wrath,%20The)_04.jpg
    25.media.tumblr.com/.../...w6e8fj1rkpxtco1_500.png
    massively crushing on elliott oswald from sons of anarchy. he is just adorable when he looks worried.

1|0
    0|0
    • lmao@ all of them looking to the left... wtf.

• Show All
    • @epiman94 actor from Dog Pound. forgot his name. loved him in that movie though. fucking violent :x and i have moved to Liechtenstein :D

• Ooooo... Fancy.(in reply to entire reply)

• He'd be white or middle eastern or black and he'd have a gorgeous face, a young face, a fit body and a good work ethic.

1|0
    0|0
  • My dream guy looks like the man who plays Loki or the man who plays Thor
    Ohh and Captain America. If I can find guy who looks similar to one of them... my dream guy for sure.

1|0
    0|0
  • Fairly tall (i am not very tall so this is not hugely important to me) nice hair - I personally hate gelled/ over styled hair, quite fit but not over - muscular, that I find gross

1|0
    0|0
  • Um a little taller than me, white, preppy, brown hair, and a Christian.

1|0
    0|0
  • Hmm funny because I can't ever really imagine a dream guy, it's always different haha. but right now my dream guy would be tall at least 6'2 because I'm about 6'. He would have brown or black hair with brown eyes that have that gold shimmer in them and tan skin. Not too tan but not white. He'd have a big warm smile. Lean build not too muscular, but lean and athletic.

1|0
    0|0
  • Taller than me and obviously works out. He can be my height but his body has to be phenomenal.

1|0
    0|0