She says i'm too young?

We met at work, yeah I know relationships at work should be handled carefully, and we didn't really know each other for more than a couple days before she said, "If you weren't so young, i'd talk to you." Ok, so I drop it and keep moving with my life however... she constantly calls me bae, baby, or sings to me and grabs my butt. Is this normal? She said we were married, but then said we got divorced, but then said we were back together, but I never show any real emotion back because its at work. She only does this to me, and doesn't come off as whorish or anything like that but confused and kinda crazy. But I have growing feelings for her and I don't know if she's just playing/testing/pushing me. I'm 18 and she's 20 I think.

Most Helpful Girl

• She sounds like she is at least attracted to you. In general there is this notion that girls can't go for younger guys. With you and her, it is only a two year age gap, but maybe she is afraid to have a relationship because of many reasons. She could feel pressured by her friends and other people or she doesn't feel you are on the same maturity level as her. I would ask her why she does those things.

What Girls Said 2

• Well, she is still talking to you. Grabs your butt? Now, that's call sexual harassment at work. She can get sue. Anyways, flirt back and see. Or you guys can get lunch and have casual conversation. Tell yourself Its not a date. Make her confuse. She might think why you're asking her to lunch. Just tell her you guys don't talk much at work and would like to get to know you. That'll show you got guts to ask her and its mature. Age does not matter especially its just two years difference.

• I'm not sure what her motives are. Maybe she just likes flirting? Maybe she want's something intimate but doesn't want a relationship? It sounds like she obviously has some attraction to you though!

What Guys Said 1