Any way to see if my friend would date me without outright asking him?

I sort of have a crush on my friend but I don't wanna ask him out because if we break up or he just says no it could make our whole relationship awkward. He's great I don't know what to do :(

What Guys Said 2

• Do you guys flirt a lot? Is it obvious? Ask your friends if it's obvious because you're biased one way or another. Like you said though, if you date and break up, will that end your friendship. If you ask him out and he says no, the same thing will happen. You need to evaluate how much this friendship means to you both. But if you really like him, you need to let him know. He might feel the same about you! You should tell him if you think he likes you, before he moves on

• Just try to progress to where you're hanging out alone more and more, until it naturally progresses to something more.
    If that doesn't work you'll just have to get him alone and tell him he's starting to mean more to you.

What Girls Said 0