Kissing in public..what do you think?

If you saw two teenage lovers kissing, hugging etc . In public(gardens-on the beach) do you think what they are doing is:

• The sweetest thing in the world
    74% (20)58% (7)69% (27)Vote
  • What the hell are they doing?
    26% (7)42% (5)31% (12)Vote
  • The ugliest thing ever done
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
4|5

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends, if they are making out all hot and heavy . Go find a private place . If they are just showing affection and its a simple kiss and hug then its ok

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• I think its hot and refreshing at the same time - I love to do it

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it's fine! It's a reminder that things are still good in the world.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love to see people showing affection, it makes me feel like there's something right in the world after all.

0|0
    0|0
  • dont really care if its just a peck but if there sucking face please get a room!

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Kissing? Why not? Elderly couples do it in public, so do my parents as a matter of fact. Hugs are cool to. I always greet my friends with big hugs, I should be able to do the same thing with a boyfriend. As far as a major make out session, you get to a point where you do need to just get a room! When you cross the line from I love you sweetly to I want you madly, even if you don't want to have privacy most people will wish they could personally hand you privacy on a platter! So in other words, in public settings please keep it PG-13.

0|0
    0|0
  • Frenching I think is a bit too much, but just kissing casually and hugging, no problem :-)

0|0
    0|0
  • its fine

i don't exactly have any feeling towards it.

if they wanna show how much they like each other,

who am I to stop them?

0|0
    0|0
  • I would think they were being affectionate and I would probably admire them for a short time . Affection is a part of growing up and being human . I love hugs and kisses .

0|0
    0|0