How do I get past of the fear of dating?

It's a massive phobia for me. Everytime a guy asks me out I'm worried that if I go he won't like me, he will reject me etc. I also don't trust men at all and I'm somewhat scared of them (sounds silly I know) due to some bad experiences in the past.. I'm seriously going to be forever alone if I don't get past this.

Most Helpful Guy

• If a guy asks you out he likes you and isn't rejecting you by definition.

What Guys Said 6

• The short answer is by dating.

Really.

If you need a longer answer message me I guess though as a warning in just heading out for a while.

• By not being scared of them and actually dating them and see if they're good people or not. You can always be wary of them if you feel that something is off.

• You will be alone forever if you don't get past this.
    And I will be alone forever if I don't get past my fear of asking girls out.
    You just have to let it happen. Keep your guard up until you feel comfortable about the other person.

• If you don't feel sure about it don't do it. I think that when it's going to be the right guy for you, it will feel right to you.

• Get out of your comfort zone. Life is all about getting over your fears. Just don't let the one you say yes to be some abusive crazy creepy psycho dude lol.

• Not always easy to know.. they don't usually go out walking with "I'm an abusive crazy creepy psycho dude" written in their forehead lol. But I hear what you're saying :)

• nah youl find the right guy someday

• I doubt I will if I never have the balls to go out with them lol.

What Girls Said 1

• How did Batman overcome his fear of bats? By using the bat as symbol to instigate fear on others.
    Do the same; if you want to get past of that fear, go on dates.