Why is my ex checking up on me every weekend?

My ex bf dumped me about a month ago. At the time, he said he wasn't looking for a relationship (which was a lie.. he just didn't want to get 'locked down' with one woman).

Anyway, a mutual friend recently told me that he checks my social networking sites to make sure I haven't dated yet and to check what time I get home during the weekends.

I saw yesterday from my apartment (I had my lights turned off) that he walked past my place and looked up to see if the lights were on or off around 2 in the morning.

Why is my ex checking up on me online and also by walking past my apartment to see what time I get home, when he was the one who broke up with me?

Most Helpful Girl

• Just because two people Breakup doesn't mean they can't and don't Makeup and that it is Goodbye, my love forever. And with an "EX" that still Marks His X in his own soft spot, sweetie, he many times over they have Motive in mind and if give, Opportunity as well.
    Buyer be ware as you have probably heard the old song and dance expression. He may not want to get "'locked down' with one woman," however, that doesn't mean that he isn't human and that he doesn't get lonely and doesn't think of a Friends with benefits factor... especially with someone whom he has always been curled up and cozy with, has had some hot history with and may be Window shopping to get her back into this one package deal now.
    He is hunting you down, on his manly mission now, and even with passing your place in the dead of night, this is a sure sign that someone is definitely Missing the Kissing and wants to share some memories with his Now bestie bud and old soul mate.
    It's your choice, your call how you want to handle this sly guy fox. However, if you should decide to take him up on his offer of no strings attached, this cozy nest could get real comfy for him and nothing more, not even two birds of a feather, could ever set right in this nest and may just end up going south instead.
    It may sound like a good deal on his end but you are actually getting the raw end, should you want to flap your wings as a twosome again.
    Good luck. xx

• Well, he shouldn't have the option of having me as a friend with benefits. I would never disrespect myself like that. I'd rather be single and find someone better then.

• You may have Those intentions in your own head, he may have others and will perhaps try and steer you in That direction... it is done every day with an Ex from the past... perhaps it its time to set him straight so he will go away and not become this peeping tom and creepy crawler. xx

What Guys Said 2

• How do you post pics on someone's post?

• Because he's dumb.

What Girls Said 2

• Sounds kind of odd either one or two things... one he probably isn't over u and wants u back... two he is a stalker

• He's a weirdo with too much free time on his hands.