Seeing your boyfriend/girlfriend about 3 times a week. Dealbreaker?

Would you still want to be in a relationship where you only see your partner a few times per week, for a short period of time, with no sleepovers?

0|0
3|6

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on how much you care about them, the quality of time you spend with them and if you see an end in sight. I dated very long distance for three years, rarely saw each other, but that was after two years of constant dating. We have been married for a long time now so it worked out for us.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• Three times a week is pretty normal, define short time?

2|0
    0|0
    • Tthe aftertoon or a few hours after dinner; rarely spending the whole day together.

• I guess for me it would depend on how good those moments are. If they have a busy schedule, that's really unavoidable, I mean more time would be nice but... It wouldn't in itself be a deal breaker though if there are other issues... Maybe.

• No sleepovers? That sucks. I see my girlfriend about one every two weeks but then I spend the weekend there. With sleepover.

0|0
    0|0
  • 3 times a week? That's a lot! More than that and you might as well live together/get married.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think I would be confused after a while, if she never wanted to spend the night.

0|0
    0|0
  • Is this permanent?
    like.. it will never be more than that?

0|0
    0|0
    • No, it's not permanent...

• Then the times ya do get to see each other have got to be amazing ^_^
      if not... then yeah, dealbreaker for me

What Girls Said 3

• If you have needs that aren't being met and you can't find a compromise, then yes it's time to break up.

0|0
    0|0
  • After a while, yeah, that would be a dealbreaker.

1|1
    0|0
  • That's not bad at all. Some people go months without seeing their SO. even if you guys live in the same town, 3 times a week is not bad

0|0
    0|0