A single red rose, or a bunch of flowers?

I'm seeing this girl tomorrow for our 4th "date", and i want to buy her flowers. But i'm also seeing her on Wednesday, and i'll be buying her flowers too.

So, first question is... should i buy a single red rose (I love red roses and they're simple) or find a bunch of flowers with all sorts going on?

And should i just keep to the one thing, or differentiate everytime i take her out on a date?

I know that last question's obvious, but red roses are kinda like my "trademark" when i like a girl, but i don't want her getting bored or start taking it for granted.

Okay!! I went with a bunch of Red Tulips for her today :) Hope she likes them :P
She loved the tulips and i think we are well on our way to establishing something magical :D thanks to all those who answered my questions so far :)

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 9

• That woman is so lucky. How sweet :)

I was gonna answer but I read your update. So have a great date Tulips are beautiful flowers ^_^

• doesn't matter, as long as it is sincere

• A single rose is so romantic.
    You could keep the rose every single time you go on a date since its your trademark. She would probably think that you doing this is cute.

• Buy her a dozen roses on the date

• A bunch of single roses. ^.^

• I'm going to do that on Wednesday methinks... because Wednesday is gonna be one helluva night that we'll both remember for a long, long time. At least i will :P

• You obviously need A BUNCH of roses. xD

• Single red rose, its romantic, simple, and classy :)

• yeah differentiate, even if its just in color, wrapping etc ..

• Personally id say a bunch

• The tulips are nice! That's very sweet!

• A single red rose seems the most romantic to me

• They had red tulips at the store and i actually liked them more than the roses... I'll do the rose on Wednesday when i see her :) hehe

• My thoughts exactly... but the flowers i will do on every date :) just different kinds lol

• Lol okay

What Guys Said 4

• Hmm up to you if you personally feel attached to the Rose go for it, but I personally wouldn't have a trademark. I don't like giving a gal what I've given someone else whether that's a compliment or a gift. So maybe find a single flower that you think suits her?

• Smart man right here

• forgetmenots is preaching truth. I know that it has sognificance to you, but it can be uncomfortable having such connections to a partners past flames, and honestly doesn't make you feel like a unique individual.

• Okay, i won't do the roses ALL the time though, but i will do flowers... maybe a small bunch of them. I will do roses on Wednesday though, or maybe lilies...

• I read the update you made, I wish you all the luck, bro! :)
    I honestly would have picked the one rose because... I don't know, I would have done that. But I'm sure more is better. :P

• I'd have gone with the single rose, but thing is... she wants to take it slow, so i don't want to be too heavy. And the tulips are seasonal, especially here in my country, so i thought they were a little more unique. Besides, as i said in another comment, I bought her a single red rose on our first "date"

• Ah, I see your point of view now. Nice move, dude.

• Just go with a single red rose in a bulb vase. That's what I was going to go with my gal pal.

• A single red rose should work just fine! After 2 days, change it into any kind of flowers, like Red Tulips (Yup, saw it from above), and change it again after 2 days, this way, she won't get too bored, and you will still have wide variations of flowers to choose!

• I already did the rose on our first date. Hadn't done flowers since then, which is why i thought the Red Tulips (my "instincts" said go with the tulips) but ye, i will try that haha. There's a whole variety out there, but i will need to figure out what she likes best, then stick with that one from time to time.

• Haha, well that could also work! I don't know what girls like, or what you do in dates, what I say just comes from instinct... So if it didn't help very much, then I'm really sorry!

• haha no i'm gonna try it. Keeps it different and allows me to work out which ones she likes best (maybe she likes all flowers, i don't know yet). So for Wednesday, i'll see if i can find something else. I'll use the rose as a last resort, but it needs to be special. She has no idea of the night i have planned for her then :P