My boyfriend is acting weird :(

so my boyfriend and I haven't been dating that long but he's been bothering me lately because before we started dating and maybe the first week of us dating he was so sweet and would text me every day all day and talk to me every night before I went to sleep and now I'm lucky if we even talk one time a day it's ridiculous and it makes me upset because I know he talks to other people when he's at work and stuff and I just feel like he would rather talk to other people than his own girlfriend when we're together though he makes me feel like I'm the only girl for him and stuff but when we're not together we barely talk I don't know what's up with him

please answer I'm so confused

thanks :D

Most Helpful Guy

• Have you tried confronting him about it? Bring it up saying that you enjoyed talking to him a lot and you would appreciate it if he called/texted more often.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• TRY TLKING TO HIM ABOUT IT!