I'm not physically attracted to my bf but he is so in love with me. I don't know what to do?

Hey I have a problem. I'm not physically attracted to to my boyfriend. He is so in love with me he even told me before that he actually loves me. He knows that I don't feel the same about him but he said that he will try harder to prove to me how much he cares about me and what not. He is even considering me in his plans for the future but I don't want to think so far in the future yet. What do I do? And I'm not being shallow we said from the start that we are not each other's type, but I guess he learned to love me. I just don't feel the same.

Most Helpful Girl

• Hmmm. Well if you don't love him you can't fight it. I have been in the same situation and honestly it just usually does not disappear. I know physical attraction isn't the only thing that's important but it really is still important because without it it's harder to be intimate and without intimacy a relationship gets boring and feels empty. Just ask yourself if you love him and can ignore the physical part. If the answer is no then I would move on, there is a guy out there who would love you just as much but you would have an attraction to. It sucks to go through I've been there!

What Guys Said 1

• How is this a problem?

• I don't know if I should keep trying or if u should just break it off. This guy really cares about me

• So? You don't care about him. Non-issue; you know the answer.

What Girls Said 6

• Hmm, I think it's time for you to move on. The way he's talking seems to be more bordering obsession/infatuation than it is love. Break up with him and find someone who you can return the feelings for.

• Try to end it as soon as possible, you don't want him to go deeper in to the feelings than he already has

• Run just run if you're not completely there in a relationship there's no sense in having one. Also he sounds nuts what person would still be with someone if they know the other person doesn't love them back?

• If you're not in love with him end it now. You're only going to hurt him by staying in this relationship.

• I am almost on the same situation, my boyfriends is awesome, he does everything for me, he is an amazing person. But for me he is not attractive and has a small penis ( we did not have sex yet, but i am afraid about it). I do not know what to do, I know I won't find a better person then he is, because he is really awesome. But... ugly and small penis. What do I do? :(

• This sounds like me a year ago... don't keep wasting his time...