Do you remember when you first joined GAG?

I just joined this about 2-3 months ago. I use to use answers. yahoo. com until I found out about this site. I don't even know how I found out about it to be honest.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't, it's been so long. I know I was googling advice sites and came across this one. But I don't remeber the details or anything

What Guys Said 5

• yeah, it was almost two years ago. Was just looking for somewhere to chat besides a gaming forum.

• Yeah it was a long time ago. I think this past Tuesday?

• Joined 2 months ago, googling something and found this site

• It would have been on 2/21/2010

• I remember it like it was 3wks ago... And it was only 2.

What Girls Said 5

• A few weeks back I was trying to decode some male thought process and came here for a guy's advice. After I joined I realized that most of you all were way younger. I decided to stick around and share my old lady insights and got attached to many of you along the way. This is a great way to waste time :)

• I joined around the same time too and I was on Y! A. Like you I don't remember how.

• It was a rainy day, the sun just breaking through the clouds, a little bird was outside the window beginning to sing...
    yeah, I remember it lol.

• Yes.. On 11/20/2012 I joined this site..
    I only found out about it, because my bff told me about it :p

• I don't remember