What do girls find physically and emotionally or mentally attractive about a guy?

I've been wondering this for a while now especially since I moved to Tennessee, where ever I go I will catch a girl smiling at me and she turns a way real quick. So I was just wondering what you all find attractive about a guy the first time you see him or talk to him, and I know it is different for everyone. A little about me , I'm country, my southern ways will always be with me, I still hold open doors and pull out chairs and all that, I am 6'2, I am pretty fit, I have brown eyes, shaved head dark brown hair, tan skin year round, I like to joke and have fun, and a lot of other stuff.

Most Helpful Girl

• Sense of humor
    Easy going
    Funny
    Kind
    Sweet
    Senistive

What Girls Said 1

• Funny, polite, thoughtful, kind.

What Guys Said 1

• Girls like guys who like girls. That's about it. The lists are garbage because 90% of the time (real statistic) you only meet 30% of the list at any given time.

"Sense of humor" = "You laugh at the shit I like"

"Easy Going" = "You don't lose your shit because I keep burning all the cookies that I SWEAR I will fucking make perfectly for you someday."

"Funny" = "I can tolerate you for more than a month"

"Kind" = "You don't attempt to assassinate my parents"

"Sweet" = "You give me money and shit and don't hold it against me"

"Sensitive" = "You cry when I think it's a good time to do so.

BECAUSE WOMEN!